It is August 29th today and as summer is coming to an end, I cannot help but realize that there are a lot of things that I have not done this summer. I have not been camping yet this summer, nor have I visited Wonderland. But I’m not going to be silly and presume that I will complete all of the things I have on my summer to-do list, instead, I’m going to create a revised version, and given the time that I have left, create the list accordingly.
- First off, Wonderland is definitely a possibility and can happen before summer comes to an end, after all it is only a bus ride away from me. I can’t imagine going to wonderland alone, so I will have to get some friends on board.
- African Lion Safari has been on my list and I don’t think I’m being too ambitious for keeping it on my revised list. It’s not far from Toronto, only a couple hours drive, and we could make a whole day out of it.
- On a similar note, Toronto Zoo is also on my list and very much achievable.
- Bruce Peninsula appeared on my list when a friend brought it up as an idea for the beginning of September. Now all we need to do is get a few people on board and execute.
- Find a new biking trail and go for a long bike ride – alone. Alone time can be quite rewarding sometimes and especially if you’re doing something physically rewarding like biking, under the sun, it is a blessing.
- Complete the William Meany Maze on Centre Island with friends and see if it is truly a challenge or not.
- For the sake of a photoshoot and some personal photography, I really want to perhaps bike around or drive around to see street art. Here is a map of street art that might help you if you want to do something similar.
- Lastly, I have never experienced watching a movie outdoors, so I really want to watch a movie in a park under the stars, which I believe is the same thing as a drive-in theatre. Either way, I want to experience that this summer.